Hedgehog friendly concrete gravel board with hole, ideal for helping hedgehogs get in and out of your garden.
Hedgehogs need to be able to roam far and wide in search of food, mates and nesting sites – according to The Wildlife Trusts, the average hedgehog roams an incredible 2km a night! Get together with your neighbours to make a hole in your fence to connect your gardens.
- Use with our pressure treated fence panels to prevent water ingress and rot
- Separates the fence panel from the ground
- Protects your fence panels against the risk of rot and dampness
- Increases the life of your fence panels
- High strength concrete with steel inserts.