Do you need some wooden gate ideas?
Yes? Then read on.
Make the most of your garden with these wooden gate ideas
When we hear someone say, “a wooden gate is just a wooden gate, right?”, we always want to shout, “Wrong!”.
When it comes to making a great entrance (or exit!), you can choose from lots of types and styles of wooden gate. High ones, low ones, big ones, small ones, curved ones, straight ones and much more.
A good-quality, well-installed wooden gate can really transform your home. It can help you make the most of your garden and add value to your property.
So, ready for some garden gate ideas? Here you go:
- Southwold gates. These scalloped-top entrance gates give a classic, picturesque welcome, while providing privacy and security for your home and family.
- Rushbrooke field gate. If you’re looking to add such traditional style to your property, this five-bar gate with its classic diamond-bracing design is the perfect choice.
- Regency side gate. This traditional-style gate, made from mixed softwoods and with a vertical-panel design, gives a charming, open feel to your garden.
- Aldeburgh gates. These heavy-duty, hardwood gates, with their strong straight lines and open-rail top panel, are a sturdy yet elegant addition to any property.
- Suffolk field gate. With its straight-domed top bar and traditional mortice and tenon joints, as well as its robust diamond bracing, this is a classic country-style gate for your home.
- Curved-top garden gate. This delightful, welcoming curved top choice with wooden slates is a different take on the classic garden gate style.
- St. Edmundsbury gates. If you’re more a fan of curves in your entrance gates, try these solid wood, heavy-duty gates with their scooped-top panel.
- Raised halve gate. Another classic country design, this five-bar gate features a tapered top bar with a superior hanging stile, and traditional stop dowel mortice and tenon joints.
- Framlington gates. These scooped-top entrance gates, made from hardwood timber, boast a distinctive square design that has its own modern elegance.
- Needham gates. With their more traditional curved top, these high-quality wooden entrance gates have charming diagonal bracing and strong vertical timbers.
Want an extra touch of luxury? The entrance gates can be fitted with an automatic gate system.
Mon – Fri : 7:30am – 5pm / Sat : 8am – 1pm